Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Trike!

Doug was out doing his Knights of Columbus duty with the Palm Sunday weekend Tootsie Roll campaign for donations to help the mentally challenged, so with daddy away what do the girls do? SHOP! It was really just supposed to be a quick trip to WalMart for a $5 bulletin board but then I saw the bikes. Mati is so tall, she fit! She got on and scooted around in the store right away. So I put in a call to Doug and we decided to get Mati her first trike! And when I asked Doug if I should get the traditional Radio Flyer red or the girly pink and purple... Daddy said pink and purple. I have to admit she does look cute on the girly bike.

We tried it out for a few minutes outside but the 48 degree temps are not trike riding weather. We took it inside and Mati grabbed her cell phone to talk and "drive." Now if she grabs a coffee cup to drink Biggby and drive I'll know she's starting to copy me.




No comments:

Post a Comment