Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gymnastics

After our failed attempt at gymnastics last summer I was worried about this summer's try, but my worries were unfounded. Mati loves gymnastics. After the first week I had to carry her out because she did not want to leave; she spent 10 minutes crying in the car saying "I want more 'nastics'." For week two, Doug went with her and I got to watch.

The reverse of this device looks like a rock wall; Mati climbed and then slid down the other side. That's her teacher Miss Gretchen looking on.

Balance Beam. With assistance Mati practices forward, backward and side-stepping.

The rings. At this point they are just supposed to support their weight with the rings.


Bear crawl across the parallel bars.


Finally a video of a jump attempt and then high-stepping across the balance beam.



1 comment: